Have you found a wasp nest? Or are wasps inside your house?
Stings from wasps are very painful. Worry not. We are here to serve you.
Mighty Men Pest Control is an expert in wasps control. Call us today at (650) 309-1841 to get free quotes and estimates.
There are over 100 species of wasps. Most of them have two pairs of wings and their waist is often slimmer than the rest of their body. Their sizes and colors vary from one species to the other.
Generally, wasps build their nests outside your house or business premises. They can also build their nests indoors in your attic, wall crevices, and other roof spaces. They are several reasons why wasps come into your home: food, shelter, or by accident.
WHY CHOOSE MIGHTY MEN PEST CONTROL FOR WASP CONTROL
Our services stand out! Our team is professional and friendly.
Here is what happens when you first call us. One of our representatives listens to all your needs. They’ll then advise you on all the possible solutions we offer. Next, we’ll send you a free quote stating our best price possible. There are no hidden fees.
Once you accept the quote, one of your technicians will call you. They’ll engage you in an in-depth conversation aimed at getting a full understanding of the depth of your wasp problem. We will tailor-make a custom solution to solve your specific problem.
Treatment involves the use of approved, safe, pet-friendly pesticides that are almost odorless. The quality of service you get is the best in the entire San Francisco Bay Area.
Are you hearing noises in your roof? Have you seen wasps flying around your house? Hire an expert today. Dial (650) 309-1841 to get free estimates.
Signs of A Wasp Nest Near Your Home
- You notice wasps using a very specific path in a certain location near your house
- You spot a nest built in the wall cavity of your house or on a nearby tree
- You notice areas of shaven wood on your fence during spring. Probably, the wood was used by the queen wasp to make a nest near your home.
How to Prevent Wasps
It is always better to prevent a wasp problem than hiring an expert to treat a wasp infestation. It saves you time and resources.
Here a few tips to prevent a wasp problem.
- Keep your doors and windows closed. These are the major entry points of wasps.
- Ensure bins are tightly closed. Otherwise, their contents can act as an attraction for wasps.
- Always watch out for wasps nests especially during summer. The nests can be found in wall crevices, garages, under eaves, and sheds.
- In case you spot a nest in or around your home, ensure you stay away from that area. Next, call a pest control service near you for expert wasp nest removal services as soon as possible.
Have you spotted a wasp nest near you? Call (650) 309-1841 to get free quotes today.