Mighty Men Pest Control is a family-owned and operated wildlife and pest control business that focuses on creating personable experiences for our clients. Our team is composed of individuals who have decades of combined experience and who are passionate about what they do. Our top priority is to ensure that the jobs we are tasked with completing are done so in an effective manner and are completed quickly so as to prevent any further damage by the animals. Along with this, we make sure that our procedures are carried out humanely so that the well-being of the animal is maintained and the impact on the environment is minimal. For years, our clients in the Bay Area have chosen to contact and hire us because of our unique characteristics and offerings including:
- COMPREHENSIVE SERVICES – We provide an extensive range of services to our clients that aim to take care of multiple aspects of an animal invasion situation. These services include things like the sanitation and cleanup of areas that have been depleted by the presence of wildlife, the restoration of parts of the property (such as insulation) that may have been destroyed by the animals, the trapping of rodents such as mice, and the implementation of preventative proofing to ensure future security.
- FLEXIBLE PLANS – Unlike larger, corporate animal control businesses that are stagnant when it comes to flexibility for their clients, we make sure to speak directly with you to come up with a plan that works for your specific situation. The smaller, more direct scale of our business provides us with the opportunity to be flexible when it comes to pricing and service options. This aids in guaranteeing that the plan you are receiving is the best for you and your needs.
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE – Along with the opportunity to be more flexible, the smaller scale of our business allows us to make direct relationships with our clients that emphasize trust and reliability. When you reach out to Mighty Men Pest Control, you will be connected with a genuine person who will be dedicated to solving your problem in the most effective manner. We pride ourselves on how personable we are and the connections that we make with each of our clients.
- QUICK SERVICE – One of our standout qualities that sets us apart from other companies can be seen with how timely our animal control solutions are as a whole. Most businesses not only take extended periods of time to get back to their clients once they have contacted them but also can take an average of 2 to 4 weeks just to completely eradicate the pest or wildlife problem. We have succeeded in countering this issue by developing a servicing plan that completes the task for our clients within 24 to 48 hours of them first contacting us.
- QUALITY WORK – High-quality work is the foundation of everything that we do here at Mighty Men Pest Control. We strive to perform our jobs thoroughly and with dedication, ensuring that the finished result is nothing other than perfect. The individuals on our team value hard work and feel a shared sense of commitment to our clients that allows us to maintain our reputation as the best animal control service in the Bay Area.
If you have found yourself facing a situation that calls for the attention of a professional animal control service in the Bay Area, do not hesitate to contact one of our specialists here at Mighty Men Pest Control. We have the experience, resources, and training necessary to make your pest problems a thing of the past.
Free Instant Quote
Pigeons can be a nuisance if left to make a permanent residence on your building. You constantly have to schedule an attic cleanout to clear their droppings, which means exposing yourself to diseases. Having such a health hazard on your premises is bad for business.
Other than that, pigeons can destroy air filters and air conditioning units. Their droppings can clog pipes and gutters. Pigeons are not only a problem for commercial clients but also homeowners as well. You can easily spot pigeons in busy cities and residential areas.
Pigeons are adaptable to a new environment and can survive in areas with high human activity. This means simple scare tactics will not work. Getting rid of pigeons requires the help of professional bird removal technicians.
We can help you resolve your pigeon problem. Our services cater to commercial and residential clients in our home city The San Francisco Bay Area, and many of the surrounding Bay Area cities. Dial (650) 309-1841 today.
BIRD CONTROL SERVICES
Most people try to use their own removal tactics in attempt to salvage the situation. In theory, an effective way of getting rid of pigeons is by eliminating their source of food. Naturally, birds eat grains, but in busy cities, the best place to get food is from garbage cans.
Pigeons will forage for food anywhere there is discarded food waste. Get rid of the dustbins and you have less to worry about. As good and easy as it sounds, it is not a practical idea. The next step is to use sealed bins. This temporary step keeps the birds away for a while.
When dealing with a pest infestation, you need a permanent solution. Otherwise, you will spend a lot of money on hiring different service providers. We provide you with an effective solution that will have the birds roost somewhere else and not find your property attractive.
How Mighty Men Does Pigeon Control
Our aim is removal and prevention. There is no point in chasing away the birds, only for them to come again in a couple of days. Our control experts use proactive methods that repel pigeons from nesting on your property.
We have a qualified and dedicated team with the experience to carry out the safe removal of bird pests. Our bird spikes prevent birds from resting on your property while protecting the birds from harm.
Apart from spikes, we have exclusion netting, deterrents, and reproductive control solutions. All these help control and manage the population of birds in your area.
Professionals in Bird Control
Our staff has been trained and servicing pigeons for years. By having a team of dedicated staff, we are capable of taking care of your needs. We use high-quality pigeon control systems together with collapsible traps.
We have different traps we can use depending on the bird population in your area. Trapping takes time and skill to get it right. Our technicians have the experience to provide fast and reliable services.
Would you like us to take care of your pigeon problem? Call us for the best The San Francisco Bay Area pigeon control today at (650) 309-1841.
How to Keep Pigeons Out of a Wall
Pigeons are actually harmless birds, but pigeon activities in and around your home may cause significant damage to your property. These birds are called winged rats for a reason, they really can be a nuisance. Pigeons can infest your home with disease-carrying mites or ticks, and their pathogen-laden droppings are yet another problem. Pigeons should be nowhere near your home, let alone in your walls. Here is a great source at pestcontrolbird.com to learn more about bird removal.
But if you’ve got a pigeon problem, here’s how you can deal with it.
The easiest way to keep pigeons out of your wall is to find the entry point, install an exclusion device, and let them fly out themselves. But to keep them away for good, you have to keep them away from your property.
Pigeons won’t get the chance to enter your walls if they are not already roosting on your roof or chimney. If you can successfully keep these birds away from your property, then you will never have to worry about having them inside your walls. Pigeons are persistent and no matter how many times you chase them away, they will always return, except you take some extra steps to ensure that you make your home uncomfortable or inaccessible to them.
To permanently keep pigeons away from your property—walls, attic, roof—you will have to make certain changes like installing pigeon spikes or netting that deter birds or putting up physical deterrents that repel pigeons like fake owls. Inspect your building and seal holes: check the roof, attic, and chimney for holes and seal them off. Since pigeons live in the sky, they will access your building from the upper sections. They will often perch on the roof or chimney and can get inside through any cracks they find. You can keep pigeons out by properly and completely sealing every crack, also cap your chimney to prevent pigeons from building their nest in it. If you make your home undesirable to pigeons, they will be forced to stay away, and you will eventually have some peace.
Some pigeon deterrents to consider
Pigeons may not be scared of humans, but they have natural predators that they find very scary. You can use this knowledge to your advantage and install ceramic owls or hawks to scare them away. But this technique alone will not do the trick because, after a while, the birds will realize that the owl is fake and will continue coming to your roof. You can also try reflective objects like foils or mirrors, this works because birds have a hard time seeing properly when they are close to shiny and reflective objects.
Another option to explore is water hoses, you can drive pigeons away by spraying them with water, but this method is very temporary as the birds will return once they notice that the water is gone.
One of the most effective methods for keeping a pigeon away is to make him less interested in being there in the first place. Remove any standing water that could be used for drinking and bathing. You'll also want to be certain that all trash is contained and out of reach to avoid any free meals.
Bird feeders will always be a problem, despite the fact that you can buy designs with narrow openings that only allow songbirds to enter. If you have bird feeders, consider removing them, especially if you notice that they are attracting the wrong birds and creating a problem for you.
Another thing that may attract pigeons to your property is a vegetable garden. It’s impossible to hide a vegetable garden if you have one. But you can make your fresh tomatoes and cherries out of reach to birds by investing in a fruit cage. Use a mesh wire fruit cage to protect your veggies and keep nuisance birds away.