Bed Bug Control
Are you searching for a reliable and effective bedbug exterminator in The San Francisco Bay Area? You have come to the right place!
We are San Francisco Bay Area’s most trusted bed bug control service. Bed bugs will become history in your home or commercial property.
Need help? Give us a call today at (650) 309-1841.
SIGNS OF BED BUGS IN YOUR HOME OR PROPERTY
Bed bugs normally hide in small cracks only to appear at night. This makes them almost unnoticeable. Suspect bed bugs in your home? Here are signs you should look out for.
- Small moving insects on your bed sheets
- Black or dark stains on your mattress
- Tiny dark blood spots on your beddings
- An unpleasant, sickly smell
Areas that Bed Bugs Love to Hide
These are the most common areas that bed bugs prefer to hide:
- The seam of your mattress
- Bed frames
- Behind a loose wallpaper
Our Bed Bug Extermination Process
- Our inspection routine procedures are intense and very comprehensive. We take no chances. We can detect bed bugs hiding even in the tiniest of cracks.
- We use non-toxic treatment methods to exterminate bed bugs from your home. This treatment method is best because it is very effective. You’ll stay for more than one year in a bed-bug free home.
- We stand by our work. We will offer a warranty for all our bed bug control projects. If you happen to see a bed bug a few days after the extermination, call us right away.
Why Choose Mighty Men Pest Control
- Specialized beg bug exterminators in The San Francisco Bay Area
- 100% non-toxic treatment methods
- Treatment is effective immediately
- Quick service
- Cost-effective. One treatment can keep bedbugs away for up to one year.
- Free advice and education on ways of preventing future bed bug infestations
- Experienced personnel
- Competitive quotes
- Free bed bug identification badge
- No prior preparations needed
What Do Bed Bug Bites Look Like?
It can be tricky to determine if the bites you woke up with are bed bug bites or bites from just any other insect. Bed bugs bite mostly at night. More often than note, you may not wake up when being bitten only to notice the signs in the morning.
These bites will mostly be on the areas around the neck, arms, hands, and legs. The bites are also normally small and often accompanied by redness, itching, or swelling.
Want to sleep tight with no bed bug bugs? Call (650) 309-1841.